You need it for work, to transfer files, to sign up for services, to download resources, and much more. We talk about the email address. When creating a new mailbox, as well as for a mobile phone, for example, various suppliers are examined to find out which is the best service according to your needs. The free email providers are numerous, and each offers different advantages.
Among the various providers on the network, Libero Mail offers customers a series of useful services and a simple and intuitive interface. Let’s see how it works and its main features.
Information about Libero Mail
Libero Mail is a valid option when it comes to e-mail, with its application for mobile devices. In the past, Libero mail belonged to Infostrada. It was subsequently acquired by Wind. Today it is no longer part of the telecommunications field and appears to be under the ItaliaonLine brand. It offers a service that guarantees high security of its users’ data (which are stored in Italy), in fact, it is in collaboration with Cloudmark, a company famous in Europe in the security and privacy sector. Libero Mail uses the Open Exchange platform, which guarantees a smooth and efficient service. The service has improved a lot compared to the past and the evolution of Libero Mail continues to attract more and more users, bringing the provider closer to the quality of Microsoft and Google.
Create an account on Libero Mail
To start using the Libero Mail service, first of all, you need to proceed with the creation of your new account. The procedure is quick and simple. It starts from the official web page. Proceed by clicking on Register for Free and then enter the requested information: Name, Surname, Username, Password and Confirm Password. Registration does not require telephone numbers, nor other information as mandatory. Opening an account with Libero also allows you to take advantage of the Secure Password service free of charge. The mailbox will thus be protected by a double authentication system: email with password and verification code that is sent via SMS. For those interested, Libero Mail offers with Libero Mail PEC the creation of a paid certified e-mail.
Free Mail services
Apart from the simple registration, you may be wondering, what are the other functions of Libero Mail and why I am recommending it to you. Here are some features of the service to help you understand better:
- Email interface: Libero Mail has an intuitive and fast interface. You can use the drag and drop method to move your emails and you will be able to navigate in a simple and immediate way.
- Home: a single area where you can find all the information relating to your mailbox, as well as all the offers and promotions of the services offered by Libero. Space also for content related to weather, news, horoscope, and events.
- Multi-account: with Libero Mail, you can have all your accounts under control in a single e-mail box. Simply add them by logging in and you will be able to switch from one address to another with one simple click.
- Jumbomail: do you need to send large files by email? No problem! With Libero, you can take advantage of the Jumbomail function, which will allow you to send up to 2GB. Thanks to this option, the files you send will not take up space either in your mailbox or in that of the recipient.
- Organized emails: if you receive a lot of emails this function can be of great help. It consists of an automatic filter that is able to recognize and categorize the emails received based on the sender. In this way, you will be able to recognize in a simple and quick way those coming from social networks, those of the services you are subscribed to, and promotional ones.
- Drive: with Libero Mail, you will also have an available space where you can save your files and share them. The Drive function views the attachments you have sent and those you have received at any time, directly in the provider’s Cloud.
- Newsletter management: with this function, you can manage all the newsletters you receive and have a special section that will remain tidy and separate from the rest of the emails you receive.
- 1 Giga of space: Libero Mail’s free mailbox offers you 1 GB of space. In case you need a larger quantity, I suggest you switch to the Libero Mail Plus paid service.
- Calendar and Tasks: This feature allows you to create multiple calendars, so you can schedule your appointments and always keep an eye on your scheduled tasks. Libero Mail, therefore, helps you to organize and manage your time in a simple and intuitive way.